Pages

24 February 2010

The First Steps to Manifesting the Life You Want

We all want to live the life we imagine for ourselves. It is difficult for many is that they do not know how to turn what they imagine into a physical reality. You already have the tools within you already, it's simply a question of using these tools on purpose. What are these innate tools? They are our thoughts, our words and our feelings. Sounds simple, but is it? Yes, it is simple. Initially, it may not be easy, however. It takes practice to use them wisely and with intent power.With finally live the life you really want to live, and the willingness to stay on task, to really be aware of each tool, you will, sooner than later to live the very dream that has to be elusive until now. Within every thought you think you have created an energy that they bring with them. With each word you say to yourself or to others who are energy in that word. And within each movement, there is an energy that goes out before you.

Conscious awareness you become a part of, and born of the energy of the creative forces in this universe is an important information to have. It is said that the reason we feel separated from the Creator, or Source (which I prefer to define God) is that we believe we are separate. It is the belief in the separation, which creates separation. When you consciously decide that you are connected to this force that created you that you have a completely different, expanded view, from where you can live your life. Suddenly, there are several possibilities, new opportunities, your challenges have less power than they had previously, and the quality of your life is enhanced and enriched.

For that matter in the universe continuously passes through every particle of your being. How you think and speak and feel is the most powerful tools that you have to help you realize that energy in the universe actually flow through you and you. This substance is always flowing through every aspect of your being, through all parts of your life. It is simply a question of being aware that by choosing to be conscious of it, you start to pay attention to the universal substance as experience and as an expression of your life for you. So now that you are aware that you have the tools in thoughts, words and emotions already how to use them to create your life as you want to live it?

Energy flow through your thoughts, communication quality of energy that accompanies your thoughts. How will you discover what is quality? Just by asking yourself to notice what the quality of the energy in your tank is made of. My thoughts on empowering me, inspires me to support my dreams? Are my thoughts, myself and others? Will they help me see beyond my current situation, or are they dwell on the dense energy of an unpleasant circumstance? Are these thoughts lead me down or lift me up?

Energy flow through your words, communication quality of energy that belongs to your word. Are the words that I speak with adapting to what I want in my life? Or, are my words remind me of what I do not think I want? Are the words that I speak to highlight the absence of my wants or is highlighting the possibilities of my dreams become my reality?

Energy flow through your feelings, your emotions are energy in motion. Your feelings are a very important indicator of vibration, reactive or uplifting that you hold at this moment. You may be aware of the energy of your feelings by asking yourself, "Are my feelings in line with what I want, or what I am not yet living? Do I have time to find a feeling that inspires me, it makes me well and that brings more joy to me? Or should I continue to feel the absence I have experienced in my life? I choose to feel good? "

Since you are born of the creative / writer forces in this universe, you are the creator. You create every moment of every moment and every moment, it is important to master yourself to get the most out of what you create. Please check and then calibrate the quality of your energy.

Thought, Word, feeling it is the tools that you create. And since you are the qualifying factor for your creation, you can understand and experience that you create and who you send out that creation, the vibrations of the same energy returns extended to you.

Armed with this knowledge and understanding that you create with much energy in the universe, you are actually molding that much energy by deliberately decide to choose the specific quality or characteristics that you want as a part of your energy.

Knowing the value of your own energy and use it on purpose, is the first step in understanding how to manifest in physical form, the life you have always imagined for yourself. Is not it time you create the life you want to experience? You will have to change your world, you will be to change the world.

No comments: