Pages

14 April 2010

Shahid Kapoor visits His Own Paathshala

Shahid Kapoor walked down the memory lane with a visit to his own paathshala in New Delhi on Wednesday, April 14. The coy boy was flattered as screaming kids welcomed him back to school. "He's so cute," screamed a little girl from the crowd. Shahid Kapoor looked no older than a school kid himself, as he arrived at Gyan Bharati School in New Delhi to promote his upcoming film Paathshaala. Dressed in denims, a white tee, a black leather jacket and sporting a beard for his next flick Mausam, Shahid had atleast 500 kids screaming in the auditorium as he waved to his young fans. It was certainly a nostalgic moment for Shahid. "I am overwhelmed to be back in my own school where I started my education. I studied here till fourth standard. I have so many memories to cherish about this place. As a kid, I was always late for school and my grandfather had to urge the guard to let me in. I remember playing in the sand with my friends," said the actor pointing at the playground. It was interesting to see the actor stand up like an obedient kid with his hands folded as his primary teachers arrived on stage to greet him. Talking about Shahid as a kid, his teacher Anandi Balachandran told hindustantimes.com, "Shahid was always a very quiet kid. He came from a very known family but never threw his weight around."

For further: www.hindustantimes.com/Shahid-Kapoor-visits-his-own-Paathshala/H1-Article1-531232.aspx

No comments: