Pages

24 January 2010

Here, Priyanka reacts to her National Award win...

Priyanka Chopra feels about being the youngest actress ever to win the National Award
Priyanka Chopra is on cloud nine after winning the National Award on Sunday for Best Actress in Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion. She's currently in New York shooting for Sajid Nadiadwala's Anjaana Anjaani with Ranbir Kapoor.
What was your first reaction when you heard you had won?
It was 4.30 in the morning when Madhur called and informed me (He was the first to inform her). I was completely in shock! We both started screaming with joy on the phone! I had just about wrapped my shoot for the day and was ready to catch up on my sleep when the call came.
How did your parents and brother react?
I was bombarded with calls from friends and family soon after! The conversation with my parents was very emotional. I'm very happy that I have been able to make them so proud!

For Further: www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2010/jan/250110-Priyanka-National-Award-Fashion.htm

No comments: