Pages

21 January 2010

Aamir to Quite Smoking, Alcohol For ever

Guess how Aamir Khan celebrated the super success of his film 3 Idiots? At a suburban restaurant in Andheri on January 18, people noticed that the perfectionist actor didn't touch a drop of alcohol and just feasted on Nimbu Pani. The sources close Aamir claim that at his nephew Imran Khan's engagement party too, he refrained from sipping champagne. It is widely believed that on 1st January 2010, Aamir made a resolution that he would give up alcohol and kick the butt forever. Talking to a news daily on his New Year resolution to quit smoking and drinking, a positive Aamir said, “I just felt like doing it from within. There is no specific reason.” We hear that he has put on weight in recent months and tends to overdo his drinking a bit. When prodded further, the actor playfully added, “Yaar, I've put on 10 kilos in recent months. Also, sometimes, I tended to overdo the drinking bit. And I hate it when I feel unhealthy. So I just decided that I wanted to quit alcohol for life. As for cigarettes, I was never a regular smoker. But I've decided to give it up completely too.”

Source: www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=33964

No comments: